A full service bath utilizing our bathing system, a hand blow dry and brushout/demat for up to 20 minutes with our paraben-free, natural and/or organic shampoos and conditioners. We include nail trim, ear cleaning, tear stain treatment (if applicable) and teeth brushing in all the below prices (effective 6/1/18).
- $50.00 for extra-small furbabies (up to and including 20 pounds)
- $60.00 for small furbabies (20.1-40 pounds)
- $70.00 for medium furbabies (40.1-60 pounds)
- $80.00 for large furbabies (60.1-80 pounds)
- $90 for extra-large furbabies (80.1-100 pounds)
- $100 for XXL furbabies (100.1-120 pounds)
- $110 for 3X furbabies (120.1+ pounds)
Full Grooming Services
The below list is meant to allow you to calculate an estimated full service groom for your furbaby. Prices are dependent largely on the type and condition of coat. We can happily give you an estimate range over the phone or a firm price at one of our locations. Please note that if your furbaby must be brushed and/or dematted for more than 20 minutes due to condition or length of time since last groom, the extra time is billable at $1 per minute. You may be asked to sign a shavedown and/or dematting release at the discretion of the groomer or manager at intake before work can begin should it be obvious that a dog is severely matted/pelted and that shavedown is necessary. While we avoid shave-downs at all times, we reserve the right to do so for the safety and health of the furbaby in our care.
- Add $10 for light trim PER body part (for example: face, sanitary, feathers/skirt)
- Add $20 for standard all over clipper trim (no hand scissoring)
- Add $30 for all over trim inclusive of hand scissoring or blending
- Add $40 or more for show cuts including clean face and feet poodle cuts
Cat Grooming Services
Price dependent on breed and condition of coat including lion cuts. All services include nails and ear cleaning.
- $85.00-105.00 for short hairs
- $105.00-125.00 for long hairs
A La Carte Services
- Nail Maintenance – $15
- Ear Maintenance – $15
- Smile Maintenance – $15
$20 upcharge includes shampoo, solution and furminating tools.
$20 upcharge includes all natural enzymes and our unique microbubble technology.
Hot Oil Treatment
$5 upcharge to provide deep, long lasting benefits to the skin AND coat.
$30 upcharge to treat the oil and smell of a skunk spray. FOR BEST RESULTS, DO NOT WET YOUR PUP PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. The products work best when they are placed directly on the oils produced by the skunk. This includes home remedies.
$30 upcharge to treat flea issues both topically and internally. We provide a CapStar at arrival, a flea and tick bath as well as a CapStar at departure to provide full protection from the entire parasite lifecycle. Infestations too severe to kill all living parasites may have an additional charge if more than one bath or two CapStar pills are necessary.